Thursday 10 March 2016

Final Destination of Budu and Akok

Hi and Assalamualaikum. Guess what is the meaning of the post title "Final Destination of Budu and Akok?". I believe that every story has their own ending. So, this is my last post for my topic which is Kelantan Cuisine.

Pasar Siti Khadijah, one of the main attraction in Kelantan

 I really hope that with all of the information and my post will help you all. By reading this post, I hope that you guys will get interest towards Kelantan Cuisine Food. Whoever comes to Kelantan must try and taste our cuisine food because I swear once you taste it, you wouldn't regret it.

Types of rice in Kelantan


Kelantanese called it as Kuih Cek Mek


This food called as Tepung Pelita

 Besides, Budu and akok are the symbolized of Kelantan republic. Some of the people who came to Kelantan had fallen in love with our cuisine food such as Budu, akok and many more. 


Main Gateway of Kelantan or called as Rehal Tower


Clock Tower in Kota Bharu Town 

Last but not least, come and visit Kelantan as it has many interesting places to be visited and others attraction. Thank you and see you guys next time!


3 comments:

  1. Those food look real delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!! cant wait to experience the deliciousness of the food by myself!!! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to say this, but actually I'm a bit exaggerating when I see this post. Shouting probably. Hahaha. Cause I see my fav food here, TEPUNG PELITA!!!! But couldn't deny that Kelantan have many delicious food. Nice information, sis.

    ReplyDelete